Kier Property (part of Kier Group plc.) focuses on property development, private house building, and mixed tenure regeneration projects, in addition to investment in the Private Finance Initiative and Joint Venture activity. In Solum, Kier and Network Rail have created a Joint Venture company that exists to develop Network Rail land and assets, and maximise its asset value. At its heart, it is a 50:50 partnership that is supporting the regeneration of a number of railway stations sites in the south-east of England. The total development value is over £1Bn.
A well-established and effective 25 strong team is in place currently around Solum; however, the scale of the projects and development pipeline is such that Solum is now looking to appoint high calibre development professionals to lead, oversee and manage schemes. They will take end-to-end accountability for the delivery of key projects for, with a particular emphasis on residential schemes.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of development projects from inception through to completion.
• Stakeholder management.
• Leading teams through planning, pre-letting, development, delivery, land sales, marketing and leasing.
• Undertaking feasibility and viability appraisals and brokering land deals.
• Preparing development briefs, business plans, programmes, monthly reporting and funding requests.
• Overseeing development delivery, financial analysis, modelling, return and yield calculation and asset and future value calculations.
You will have:
• Experience/ knowledge and understanding of the key responsibilities above.
• Experience of residential led, mixed use schemes.
• Rigor around and understanding of financial appraisals, Argus software and commercial acumen.
• A proven ability to work well under pressure and capable of thinking strategically whilst being focussed on the detail.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners;
Ben Ingram: 0207 529 6301.
Closing date for applications: Midnight 15th November 2018
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?