Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about the T2020 Program and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at www.t2020.trinseo.com
The Security Infrastructure Architect position is an Industrial Cyber Security role. The employee will work with the Manufacturing, Engineering, and Research and Development organizations to develop and mature Trinseo’s security and risk posture.
This position will address the following information security areas:
• Identify security risks
• Assess security architecture
• Define security solutions
• Build security procedures
• Address security threats
• Establish security governance processes
• Test security defences
The Security Infrastructure Architect role will work with plant and manufacturing resources to secure manufacturing and R&D technologies and sites. Responsibilities will include:
• Build and manage the security architecture
• Identify and monitor the information security risks
• Secure ABB industrial control environment
• Deploy and monitor security services and solutions available through ABB
• Manage vulnerability scans and security patching
• Manage anti-virus and malware protection solutions
• Perform workstation and server hardening
• Assess and remediate firewalls and firewall rules
• Assess and remediate network security and DMZ architecture
• Assess and secure control system Active Directory
• Ensure authorized access management: provisioning, de-provisioning, certifications
• Deploy event logging and alert configuration utilizing SIEM technology
• Define security requirements for new manufacturing and R&D applications
• Define and test incident response plans
• Leverage enterprise security solutions
• Work with teams located in US, Europe and Asia.
• Participate in global Information Security organization
• 3+ years of information security experience.
• Security experience in the Manufacturing and Research & Development environments.
• Knowledge of ABB or other Industrial Controls Systems or SCADA system
• Active Directory expertise
• Knowledge of security and controls frameworks, such as CIS, NIST, ISO, Cobit
• A relationship builder and capable of functioning with only limited oversight.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Manages ambiguity well. Has a global outlook and develops local expertise while operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
• Demonstrates strong listening, communications, alliance-building, negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th January 2019.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?