• Take responsibility and deliver growth through strong leadership and management of the branch managers and their teams combined with operational effectiveness and business growth.
• Interact at all levels of management, both inside and outside the organisation. Communicate and work with all the functions and teams across the business.
• Commercially astute individual with multi-site experience and has the ability to implement strategy; business plans and operating criteria to ensure the delivery of sales, profit and margin.
• Inspire and drive excellence through service delivery and empowering your team to achieve clear strategic and aspirational goals.
• You will have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire. Demonstrating high personal standards and good team working practices. Working across the business and with other functions and external stakeholders.
• Self-starter, resilient, driven, ability to inspire, committed and passionate, whilst able to respond to sensitive situations with honesty and integrity.
• You are likely to be currently operating at an Operations Manager level and looking for a new challenge or seeking to progress your career future. Comfortable with autonomy and contributing to commercial understanding and market appreciation.
• Strategic, highly numerate and analytical, with strong business acumen and financially aware, with the ability to identify future business investments or acquisitions through sound business judgement.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact AJ Marsh on email@example.com
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?