This is an exciting technology leadership opportunity to create the business systems landscape for a world leading company.
Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success. We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
Aligning to Trinseo’s IT and business goals this role will provide solution architecture & SAP specific technical leadership. The role will be responsible for IT solutions using SAP and other applications, working across fulfil and deliver end-to-end processes.
Essential Role Functions:
• As a member of the SAP Expertise center, this role will coordinate with other team leads to architect, design, construct, and implement strategic SAP solutions for the Trinseo enterprise.
• Providing solution oversight, integration architecture, and architectural governance for product solutions in alignment with enterprise architecture standards.
• Owning accountability for partnering with key stakeholders to create SAP solutions and technology roadmaps that are aligned to architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet Trinseo financial targets.
• Acting as a business leader; to research and advise functional leadership about industry best practices, trends, and SAP functionality, in support of Trinseo’s IT strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field; advanced degree preferred.
• Hands on experience with enterprise resource planning system (ERP SAP) with at least 3 full life cycle implementations or complex integration projects in a SAP Solutions Architecture role with experience in configuration.
• Solution architecture SAP experience across multiple end-to-end (E2E) business processes. SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP Materials Management and SAP Logistics Execution.
• Experience in cross application business process modelling and integration with SAP and non-SAP solutions
• A relationship builder, capable of functioning with only limited oversight with strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively internally and externally.
• Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of Software development SDLC methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile) as well as project management (PMP and Six Sigma).
• Strong enterprise business acumen, manages ambiguity well. Has a global outlook and develops local expertise while operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization.
• Demonstrates strong listening, communications, alliance-building, negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?