Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting transformation program called the T2020 Program, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
This role will be a part of the newly formed Integrated Business Execution (IBE) capability as part of the T2020 Program Build phase.
IBE aims to significantly improve the business performance and predictability by establishing a ‘Singular Realistic Plan’, providing early focus on addressing any potential gaps in business performance and better integrating Commercial, M&E, Supply Chain Planning and Finance into a closed-loop process.
Reporting into the Global IBP Manager, the Supply Chain Product / Profit Analyst will provide analytics and reporting support of all Integrated Business Planning activities and key performance indicators. Key responsibilities will include generating product / profit view for customers in support of demand and supply management processes; analysing demand forecasting, supply and inventory KPI’s; and generating reports and outputs required by the demand or supply teams.
• Bachelor's degree (Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, IT or other relevant area of study).
• 5 + years of experience in supply chain or supply chain modelling related roles with training in supply chain approaches / strategies.
• High levels of business and financial analysis acumen.
• Experience of SAP ERP and the IBP Tool / similar S&OP processes and tools would be highly desirable.
• Integrated Planning, Network Modelling, TOC and TPS / Lean expertise.
• Experience in a global, chemical business or comparable B2B environment preferred.
• Demonstrated ability and experience to engage/ influence multiple, global key internal clients.
• Spoken and written fluency in English is mandatory.
For more information about the T2020 Program and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at www.t2020.trinseo.com
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?