Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
By 2020 we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success. We have launched an exciting transformation program called the T2020 Program, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
This role will be a part of the newly formed Integrated Business Execution (IBE) capability as part of the T2020 Program Build phase.
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) aims to significantly improve the business performance, competitiveness and long term planning by establishing a common operating plan integrating Commercial, M&E, Supply Chain Planning and Finance into a closed-loop process.
The Global IBP Modelling Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining the supply chain network model for the IBP Tools. They will maintain the master data needed to drive the correct use of the IBP Tools and champion its use to establish IBP firmly within the business. Further, this role will train users on the IBP Tools and facilitate the generation of reports and data needed to drive improvements such as optimised resource efficiency, longer-term forecasting and inventory optimisation.
• Bachelor's degree (Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, IT or other relevant area of study).
• 5 + years of experience in supply chain or supply chain modelling related roles with training in supply chain approaches / strategies.
• Experience of SAP ERP and the IBP Tool (or similar S&OP processes and tools) is essential.
• Integrated Planning, Network Modelling, TOC and TPS / Lean expertise.
• Strong master data management skills.
• Experience in a global, chemical business or comparable B2B environment preferred
• Demonstrated ability and experience to engage with and influence multiple, global key internal clients.
• Spoken and written fluency in English is mandatory.
For more information about the T2020 Program and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at www.t2020.trinseo.com
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?