Acushnet was founded in 1910 by Phil Young in the town of Acushnet, Massachusetts and today the company has 5,500 employees. The golf division was established in 19302, in an attempt to make a better golf ball than those on the market at the time. Today, with 3 market leading brands, Titleist, Pinnacle and FootJoy, they are the largest golfing manufacturer in the world.
FootJoy, a leading global golf wear brand and the choice of more players across the worldwide professional tours, is committed to enhancing the enjoyment of the game by delivering the best fitting, most comfortable, and technically advanced golf shoes, gloves, outerwear and apparel. Being the undisputed #1 shoe on the PGA TOUR for over 65 years serves as confirmation that FootJoy golf shoes continue to exceed the expectations of the world's most discerning golfers.
It is within the FootJoy team that an exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced, high calibre individual to take the brand through an exciting eCommerce growth phase.
Reporting to VP and MD Jeremy Tomlinson with a Focused and Technical Lead to to Global eCommerce Director, Brian Horgan.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Identify new capabilities to leverage technology to meet regional business needs whilst enabling growth and innovation. Align with the global eCommerce roadmap and key strategic / business drivers and eCommerce best practice.
• Responsible for ensuring the FootJoy brand message is consistent with the global brand strategy through the eCommerce experience
• Act as a change agent driving digital adoption across all markets. Execute best in class marketing campaign activation in the EU region across all digital formats in collaboration with the relevant market brand and product teams
• Responsible for project communication across the global organisation, including presentation of reports and solutions to management and stakeholders
• Develop and manage the eCommerce team of 3 direct reports
• A collaborative and credible individual, experienced in taking others on a journey and delivering as a team. Minimum 5yrs leadership experience within an eCommerce business, sporting experience advantageous
• A working knowledge of digital marketing topics i.e. CRM, Marketing, SEM, AdWords, PPC, CMS, Email and SEO. Hybris / ATG or Demandware eCommerce platform experience strongly preferred
• The successful candidate will have a strong mix of eCommerce business, operations and technical acumen including proven P&L experience
• Previous experience managing direct and indirect teams including within a matrix environment
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Claire Stewart on 0207 529 2645.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?