Are you determined, driven, creative, well-organised and passionate about improving the lives of children and young people around the world? If so, we want you to be part of a dynamic Strategic Engagement and Communications Team which we are building at the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation.
You will manage and develop policy and advocacy programmes which will help improve the lives of children and young people around the world, particularly in the areas of health, nutrition and adolescent sexual health.
• To contribute to the design and implementation of CIFF’s Policy and Advocacy strategy, preparing and presenting high quality analysis and research in order to determine future strategic priorities and operational plans.
• To manage a caseload of programmes and contribute to the design of new programmes as part of an active pipeline of investments.
• To monitor, report on and review the progress and performances of programmes in order to achieve maximum impact.
• To manage a wide range of high level and often complex stakeholder relationships both internal and external.
• An intelligent and driven self-starter and team player, with resilience and the ability to work at pace, you will have strong organisational and programme management skills.
• You will have a strong understanding and experience of how to engage with government and politics with a proven track record of advocacy or campaigning to influence the policies of government agencies, business and donor organisations.
• First class written and verbal communication skills are essential in this role as are strong partnership and stakeholder management skills.
• A willingness and ability to travel regularly is required.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; William Pringle 0207 518 2635 or Christina Hargreaves 020 7529 1122
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th April 2018 at 09:00am.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?