This is a critical role at the heart of both core transformation team, and enduring data, compliance and IT teams. The Information Security Leader will proactively support the business in protecting against critical risks, as well as meeting the evolving demands of GDPR. They will play a key role in the delivery of large and complex projects whilst raising awareness of the importance of strong data governance, data management and information security throughout the business.
• A board facing role; the Information Security Leader will align information security strategy and actions to the enable the core transformation agenda. They will take the business on a journey to increased awareness of data and systems security, driving an improved standard of information security and business risk management.
• Provide strong, hands-on leadership data & security leadership across a portfolio of six major transformation projects. The Information Security Leader will develop and support colleagues, including IT and compliance, to deliver effective business focused information security & data protection services and solutions.
• With accountability and ownership for complex projects, including DPA compliance, the Information Security Leader will be responsible for advising on and delivering key security and business risk management projects.
• A strong business communicator, the Information Security Leader will work with IT and compliance teams as a Project Manager, leading & managing information, cyber and solutions security initiatives across all aspects of the business.
• You will have extensive information security, data protection & compliance experience with strong risk analysis skills and a passion for the subject. You will be an experienced DPA practitioner and agent for change.
• An impactful and delivery focused leader, the Information Security Leader will have a demonstrable track record of delivering projects of scale, complexity and business criticality.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?