Over the last few years we have been working to simplify and join up our business globally which has created an exciting new role for a global head of Information Security. This individual will conceive, establish and deliver our new worldwide Information Security framework and capability.
This is a senior role in the global IT leadership team and the perfect next step for a senior IT Security professional (i.e. CISA, CISSP) or Information Security Manager (CISM) to move in to fully accountable Infosec leadership role at the start of our exciting journey.
PZ Cussons are a fast-paced, FTSE listed global FMCG business. We are responsible for well-loved UK brands like Carex, Imperial Leather and Original Source.
• Define and deliver pragmatic information security standards and policies and devise a meaningful infosec framework for the group globally. The Global Information Security & IT Risk Manager will ensure Information Security adds value and recognises our critical commercial priorities.
• Provide strong, clear, commercially aligned Information Security & Risk management guidance into all business and IT projects, programmes and operations. Ensure a consistency of security standards and governance across the group and that information security standards are designed in to our ongoing IT activities.
• Through pro-active engagement with global IT & business stakeholders at all levels ensure a base level of understanding of Information Security is achieved. You will make Information Security a recognised critical contributor to our safe and secure, agile commercial operations through the protection of key business data and a quantified approach to managing IT risk.
• With significant Information/ IT Security knowledge, you will have delivered enhanced business protection and have proven ability to design and deliver a simple, coherent, organisation wide Information Security Strategy.
• An outstanding communicator with the ability to sensitively coach stakeholders and diverse user communities in the relevance of Information Security. You will also be able to articulate the link between information security, risk management and commercial advantage.
• You will have retained the hands on technology knowledge to allow you to identify appropriate remediation action to eliminate issues presenting serious immediate risk. You should have strong pragmatic knowledge of implementing and applying information security and risk control frameworks such as ISO 27001. You will ideally be on track to possess one of the professional security qualifications such as CISA, CSSP or CISM.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our retained search consultant at Berwick Partners; Alex Richardson on 0161 498 3409 or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?