This is an exceptional solutions architecture & technology leadership opportunity working at the heart of a major transformation.
• As an experienced technology agnostic solutions architect, you will drive a consistent, harmonised approach to solution design & delivery standards across integration architecture, data architecture and enterprise architecture capabilities.
• A critical contributor to architecture, design, development & delivery lifecycle, you will bring challenging thinking round key technology choices and strategic solutions roadmaps. Actively seek out opportunities to innovate & deliver continuous improvement to the technology landscape.
• Business Solutions Architect will balance involvement in delivery; guiding their internal and partner architect teams in the successful execution of systems delivery, development, whilst contributing to the wider IT enabled transformation strategy.
• A passionate and tenacious, business facing IT Leader with a proven track record of impactful, end to end ownership of the IT systems delivery lifecycle. You will have highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to influence across the business. Proven exposure to CRM solution delivery is critical.
• A strong people manager, able to inspire teams to new, improved and common ways of working. The ability to influence, and inspire, technical and non-technical stakeholders is critical, particularly in an environment of high systems & process change.
• A creative, adaptable and pragmatic thinker, you will have a proven track record of full lifecycle architecture ownership, delivering tangible and measurable results through innovative, market leading technology solutions architecture & programme delivery.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?