Scottish Ballet is seeking a commercially savvy, highly motivated professional to lead the Company’s communications department. The Head of Brand, Audience & Digital is a member of the Leadership Team and provides strategic direction on all aspects of PR, marketing, ticket sales, and digital content creation and distribution.
• To develop a communications strategy that continues to build brand and position Scottish Ballet as an innovative, exciting company at the forefront of dance nationally and globally.
• To execute traditional and new-media marketing campaigns that build audiences, encourage loyalty and drives retention.
• To work closely with the artistic team in the development of Scottish Ballet’s digital strategy, playing a leading role in digital content creation and dissemination including capture for broadcast, streaming and other digital initiatives.
• To lead the communications team, ensuring that they remain motivated and engaged.
• A creative thinker and natural leader with experience of managing and developing brands, you’ll have strong commercial acumen gained preferably within a cultural ticket sales environment.
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent, ideally with a marketing qualification you’ll ideally have worked at a senior level within an arts or cultural organisation. You’ll be used to operating both at a strategic and operational level.
• An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills, you will have experience of managing and developing high performing teams.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Christina Hargreaves on 0207 529 1122 or Will Pringle on 0207 518 2635.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?