Nikon is a world-leading imaging brand, recognised for its commitment to quality, technology and innovation. Nikon has initiated a highly successful transformation programme to raise brand awareness and accelerate growth. It has a strong innovation pipeline and is a technological leader in the imaging industry.
Nikon UK has developed a reputation for developing high calibre individuals and following recent promotions, now seeks to appoint a talented, ambitious Head of Business Planning who can demonstrate the capability to develop across the wider business.
• Lead a team of commercial managers to maximise sales and profitability based on product, customer and market strategies
• Manage the complete lifecycle of the business planning process from forecasting through to implementation and review, utilising structured analytical techniques
• Ensure effective collaboration with the UK sales team to understand customer constraints and develop appropriate distribution and promotion plans to drive business performance
• Support the evaluation of increasing centralisation of business planning across the wider region of Nikon Northern Europe.
• Graduate with 3-5 years commercial experience at manager level of working within business planning, S&0P or finance departments. Ideally a commercial manager seeking their first step into a senior leadership role
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to influence multiple stakeholders
• Previous experience of forecasting and budgeting is essential, with proven track record in implementing strategic plans to improve business performance
• Ideal background within FMCG/consumer products/consumer-led business.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?