They are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what they do. Yet their vision is a simple one. They want to be the trusted energy partner for their customers. They’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. They’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating their customers fairly.
In order to ensure that its customers have real confidence around its ability to deal with issues, house moves, tariff changes, switches and a whole host of wide ranging customer queries, E.ON are searching for a permanent Head of Front Office Operations.
This is an integral role to the future strategy of E.ON UK and will shape the customer vision and operation for the UK.
The role will be responsible for 3 sites in the UK: across the Bolton and Nottingham regions and is a true operational and commercial senior leadership position. It will also be responsible for the performance delivered by a large scale outsource operation. The role will have 5 direct reports, all Customer Service Managers.
The key KPI’s are:
• Delivery of annual business plan targets (MTP), particularly Controllable Costs (COCO)
• Operationalise impacts of projects under the Residential Transformation programme
• Management of Operational budget
• Management of the third party contractor relationship
This role will require a real passion for people and genuine customer satisfaction. Experienced in site and volume contact centre roles is important as is the ability to show a depth of experience across digital customer engagement.
The successful candidate will come into this rare and exciting role with a proven commercial leadership background, comfortable leading multi-faceted teams across multiple sites.
Working within a regulated and high performance customer centre environment is a must for this individual as well as:
• Degree level or equivalent
• Proven experience of leading a large multi-site regulated workforce
• Experience of project delivery
• Prioritising expenditure to deliver strategic plans
• Experience of managing a complex organisation with third party stakeholders
• Experience of a volume ‘Sales through Service’ retail operation
• Experience of providing excellent customer service through multiple service channels and across multiple sites
• Proven track record of driving operational performance and operational change
From a cultural and leadership skill set perspective please see below:
• People leadership
• Business transformation
• Change leadership
• Large scale business problem solving
• Understanding Consumer Behaviour
• Mentoring and coaching
• Crisis management
• Commercial acumen
• Capable of being highly effective in a matrix organisation structure
Closing date: 10.11.2017
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?