The Director of Operations’ team is accountable for the ‘shop window’ for the Hatfield brand - all that is visual and that can be experienced by visitors and customers. It is a broad role that has full P&L responsibility for all visitor-related activity at Hatfield. The current annual turnover for this part of the business is £2.5m, comprising a diverse range of incomes.
Some of these areas are: Events, Retail shops, Catering partnership and Film locations. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic hospitality and retail specialist to make the most of all that is on offer at Hatfield House.
• Identify the critical success factors for the business and set out a long-term structure and strategy to achieve the vision.
• Devise plans to develop new revenue streams that add value to the Hatfield brand, including strategies on marketing and communication.
• Work in collaboration with a wide range of colleagues and other interested parties, regularly reviewing the performance of contractors and partners.
• A proven track record of success in a high-profile, high-quality hospitality, leisure or retail business, ideally with catering experience. .
• Demonstrable experience of designing, establishing and delivering on plans to execute change.
• Passionate about food, retail and customer experience, with insight into current leisure industry trends.
For a candidate brief and to discuss the role please contact Kathryn Gill on 0161 498 3416 or
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?