The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• Commercial: Define the business case and commercial value proposition for the Law Enforcement Practice.
• Revenue growth: Identify business development opportunities across other UK and international law enforcement establishments.
• Leadership: Manage and grow the business development and delivery teams.
The ideal candidate must have experience of:
• A deep understanding of law enforcement organisations and a current network.
• Proven commercial experience, preferably having sold into constabularies.
• P&L accountability, having managed and grown profitable entities.
• ICT, Cyber Security or Digital Forensics.
Reporting into the MD, the successful candidate will be an authority on all law enforcement activities, both in UK and internationally. We are looking for an inspirational leader, someone who is highly proactive and have the gravitas and influence at the highest level both internally and externally.
Due to the professional services nature of the company, this position requires travel across UK, with some international travel.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; James Blackwood on 0207 529 3957 or email: James.Blackwood@Berwickpartners.co.uk
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?