The factory in Richmond also employs around 30 disabled veterans and dependants to produce poppies and wreaths for the Royal Family and The Royal British Legion’s annual Poppy Appeal – something they have been doing since they were founded in 1922.
This is a hugely exciting time for The Poppy Factory as they are planning to grow substantially over the next few years and are searching for a creative and innovative thinker to develop, drive and deliver the fundraising strategy, accelerating the growth of fundraising across a diversified range of income streams in order to achieve substantial and long term, sustainable income.
• To advise the Chief Executive, Trustees and Senior Leadership Team on all aspects of the fundraising strategy and priorities.
• To develop, drive and implement the fundraising strategy in order to achieve identified income targets across the range of revenue streams, with particular focus on Military Charities, Corporates, Trusts, and Major Gifts.
• To develop and manage a high performing fundraising team that consistently delivers income targets, providing support and guidance to fundraising staff in their production of high quality bids/funding proposals and reports.
• Significant experience of developing and implementing fundraising strategies.
• A demonstrable track record of success in a broad based fundraising role and in business development.
• Leadership and staff management ability, with experience in developing high performance fundraising teams.
• A proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder, client and donor relationships.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to “pitch” effectively for new business.
• We are ideally looking for someone with Fundraising experience gained within a leading charity, with empathy for the work of the Poppy Factory, high level analytical skills and strong leadership and motivational skills.
If you have any queries or would like more information in regard to this document please contact: Christina Hargreaves, Principal Researcher
D: 020 7529 1122 - E: Christina.email@example.com
This role will close on Monday 25th September
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?