Based near Totnes in Devon, Riverford is a great place to work, with a strong culture and values. We’re a friendly, forward-thinking bunch of people who believe in our mission of Good Food, Good Farming, Good Business. These values run through everything we do and the way we do it.
We’re looking for a classically trained marketer to join us and help us grow our business, delivering our ambitious plans for the future.
• We’ve got loads of insights. Help us evaluate how we’re perceived in the marketplace, making sure our brand proposition remains relevant, compelling and current.
• We want more customers. Lead our customer acquisition activity, evaluating direct channels, introducing new ones and reducing our cost per customer.
• Bring your creativity and lead us in delivering multi-channel campaigns (whether it’s sponsorship, outdoor, direct mail, live marketing etc.) that get us noticed, create a buzz and drive lead generation.
• Love our data. We want you to improve on our test and learn culture so we’re looking at incremental improvements as well as innovations.
• Bring your digital “A” game. Whether its site developments that will improve our customer experience through to growing our reach on social channels, you’ll cover it all.
• Drive sales in new areas of the business, so that we’re developing new audiences and retaining the ones we already have.
• Support our franchisees that earn a living by delivering our veg and create resources and education programmes that help them grow their businesses further.
• Be brave. We’re open to new ideas that help us grow – just show us your rationale for doing it and bring us on the journey with you.
• Inspire our team. With a small but experienced (and driven) marketing team, you’ll utilise their expertise across brand, CRM, digital and marketing to create a Best in Class function.
• It should go without saying that you’ll know how to put a strategy together, control a budget and evaluate the right metrics that show we’re moving in the right direction. An inspirational and driven leader, you’ll join our like-minded Board in inspiring everyone here to achieve greatness and work collaboratively to solve new challenges as they arise.
• You’ll be a marketer who knows how to build a brand whether its retail, consumer products, subscription services or from a marketing agency. We prefer to build our expertise in house rather than rely on external agencies to shape our creative for us so it’s essential that you can describe how you’ve mobilised your team from inception through to delivery.
You’ll thrive in a culture that’s fast paced, collaborative and open and we will go that extra mile to do the best for our customers, in turn growing the business. This year we’re launching into employee ownership so that the People who are working hard to make Riverford better, benefit from it.
This position is based in beautiful Buckfastleigh (near Totnes) in Devon and we’re looking for someone who wants a career with a dynamic business whilst living in the countryside
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?