The Lansdowne Club is seeking a dynamic Club Secretary & Chief Executive to lead it through the next phase of its development as one of London’s foremost private membership clubs.
The new Club Secretary & Chief Executive will be tasked with the on-going development of the Club, within the context of its statement to be “The best mixed social, sporting and residential club with business facilities in London.”
• To provide the link between the Club, Members, and the operation and to promote the Club and develop Membership.
• To ensure that a positive approach to diversity is promoted throughout the Club.
• To ensure that the quality of service and standard of accommodation, dining facilities, F&B, function rooms, sports, and general Member areas are of the highest-standard required by the Members.
• To provide input into the strategic development of the Club, manage projects and provide a focus on the successful implementation of the plan/s to support the strategy.
• The new Club Secretary & Chief Executive will be a pro-active and entrepreneurial player with a real interest in the development of a historical Club which, at its heart, has a desire to deliver an outstanding membership experience.
• He or she will have a comprehensive understanding of the operational and F&B requirements of delivering exceptional service and hospitality in a multifaceted environment. Key to this is the ability to create a long-term vision, implement a strategy, and deliver this through the business in a conscientious manner.
• The ‘personal touch’, with an innate ability to build strong relationships based on trust and confidence both internally and externally.
Closing date: 15th September 2017
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?