RSC Consultants gain exposure to many varied projects across industry sectors, transacting at all stages of an assignment from bid to delivery. Consultants work directly with an organisation’s senior management on fast-paced international projects that have a tangible and lasting impact on client operations.
RSC Northern Europe is now looking to strengthen their consultant pool at associate level in the UK, requiring individuals that are eligible to work across Europe without visa restrictions. RSC typically focus on three core areas:
• M&A activity, commercial due diligence and post-transaction support.
• Market analysis including market drivers, entry strategy, mapping and adoption scenario modelling and forecasting.
• New product/technology strategy development, including benchmarking, cost/performance analysis and operational performance improvement.
Ideal candidates will offer:
• Industry Specialism: this could be a functional specialism such as product engineering, quality, supply chain or operational excellence in a relevant sector (automotive/general transportation/power); and/or a particular subject matter expertise such as combustion engines, hybrid/electrical systems, urban mobility or autonomous vehicles.
• Commercial Aptitude: technical capability is not enough on its own, it needs to be complemented with the ability to deliver profitable work; engaging and influencing senior managers within the client footprint.
• Intellectual Rigour: you are likely to possess a first or high second class honours degree with an appropriate post graduate degree highly desirable. You will require the intelligence to offer clients superior subject matter expertise when compared to internal capability.
In return, RSC can offer a challenging and dynamic work environment, with real opportunities to develop your skills and progress further. You will work with some of the most knowledgeable people in industry and be rewarded with an excellent pay and benefits package.
Successful candidates will have strong analytical skills, self-motivation, team orientation and thrive on challenge. Excellent interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity are prerequisites, as is team working and the ability to meet deadlines. There is a high level of autonomy for self-starters capable of delivering activity in line with expectations.
Flexibility to travel is paramount, with home working possible when not required at the RSC office near Leamington Spa, or on client site.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?