Alliance Housing Group is seeking to recruit a talented business improvement leader with a depth of technology enabled business transformation. With responsibility for the PMO, IT, business improvement, performance management, strategy, and ‘insight’ the Business Improvement & IT Director will ensure we have the IT systems and business processes to utilise data & insight to make better decisions.
As an integral part of the executive team this exciting role will provide a fulcrum for the delivery of a truly multi-channel customer centric strategy & operation.
• As part of the executive team you will bring strong, visionary digital transformation and IT leadership skills, to the execution of process & performance improvement leadership across the organisation.
• Lead the functional delivery of IT, PMO, Data and Quality functions in the successful definition and execution of the new strategies. Establish a coherent, unified approach to data across the organisation, to enable data & insight driven decision-making.
• A hands-on and involved business partner & delivery leader, capable of working fluidly at every level as a bridge between business improvement, IT & digital and business service teams.
• A credible IT & Change leader, you will be highly articulate and effective ensuring that the organisation embraces business improvement; delivering enhanced services for customers and tools for better business operations. Experience in delivering digital services to the public is vital.
• A proven leader of functional and programme discipline teams, including IT, PMO and performance & strategy. With highly developed people skills, you will have the ability to build a compelling future vision, energising teams and bringing the vision to life.
• Energetic and delivery focused and passionate about delivering customer loyalty, you will be an advocate for change, and drive new levels of performance across the whole organisation, both within the fine detail of IT functional management, and broader performance improvement programme leadership.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?