Interface is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of environmentally-responsible interior building products. Established in 1973 the organisation has grown both organically, and through acquisition, to one with sales of over $1bn.
Over the course of its history Interface has transformed its industry, driving innovation in processes and materials to develop a more sustainable approach to manufacturing.
Supplying blue-chip end-users in the Commercial Office, Government, Education and Retail B2B sectors their design-led products are supplied through distributors and contractors, and are typically specified by architects and designers.
• You will be responsible for leading and implementing the marketing strategy for the UK, Ireland and the Middle East (UKIME) region. Through your team of marketing professionals, you will manage the day to day marketing activities to ensure sales growth across all regions.
• Work closely with the sales teams enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations. Analyse market and customer trends and provide market data analysis to develop and implement market-based product positioning and growth strategies.
• Part of a global marketing team, you will tailor the global themes and messages to ensure they are relevant for the UKIME region and that they resonate with local customer groups.
• This is a key leadership role within the Interface EMEA business, and the successful candidate will have an important influence on the future direction and commercial performance of the organisation.
• Interface are looking for a senior and highly credible marketing leader for the role of Marketing Director for UKIME. Candidates will have a proven B2B marketing track record, with experience of leading a marketing team and strategy within a design-led product manufacturing environment.
• A graduate in Marketing, you will be used to operating within a complex company environment; this might include a business with multiple sales channels, or a matrix-structured organisation split into international regions.
• A strategic marketer with a strong tactical and operational approach, you will have considerable experience of building and implementing successful growth strategies, and of providing market insight and research.
• You will possess excellent people and management skills to interact with and develop your team, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?