Whilst respecting our rich history we recognise the need to respond flexibly to our changing world. This means ensuring our present care and support remains viable and relevant to the needs of those we support. It also requires us to innovate, and develop opportunities in new places and with new people.
• To lead, manage and have ultimate governance responsibility for the Finance, I.T. and Estates/Property functions, ensuring they have the required resources, skills and capabilities.
• To work with the Head of Finance to ensure regular and effective management, forecasting and accurate reporting of the CVT’s finances to the Chief Executive, SMT, Finance and Audit Committee and full Trustee Board.
• To ensure CVT has an appropriate I.T. strategy and capability for present and future need.
• To develop and deliver an effective Property/Estates strategy.
• To work with the Chief Executive and SMT on annual business and strategic planning, and take an active role in corporate leadership.
• To ensure that CVT’s assets and resources deliver best value, alongside creative funding options/models to support regeneration and future care and support developments.
• A track record of operating effectively at a Senior/Director level and reporting (directly) to a Board of Trustees/Directors
• Strong experience of managing and leading organisational change and managing and developing staff.
• Experience in the not-for-profit/charity sector helpful but not essential
• Ability to combine home based working, regular presence at our present Finance team function at Stourbridge, near Birmingham, key meetings in London, Birmingham. Manchester etc, and at our community locations.
• Hands on and visible leadership in the organisation to support the need for change and the development of the organisation.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?