An exciting opportunity has been created for a Head of Psychological Wellbeing to lead the strategic development and delivery of the H4H Psychological Wellbeing Service including its strategic positioning in the veterans’ mental health sector.
This critical role will sit at the heart of this leading Charity.
• To determine the strategic positioning of the Psychological Wellbeing Service at H4H
• To determine the delivery framework and scope of psychological wellbeing teams across H4H recovery
• To oversee risk alongside the clinical lead to ensure the service is delivering against best practice across all remits of risk and safeguarding
• To initiate innovative ideas and new project developments to the psychological wellbeing domain and ensure H4H can continue to deliver a relevant service to their beneficiaries
• To contribute to the overall development of recovery to ensure that psychological wellbeing is integral to the future of H4H Services
• To be the subject matter expert for mental health and psychological wellbeing within H4H
• Must be a qualified Psychologist BPS/BACP/HCHP registered with knowledge, understanding and experience of military related mental health
• A strong leader with excellent management, influencing and relationship building skills with the ability to work in a matrix multi-site environment
• A first class communicator and presenter with the confidence, credibility and gravitas to represent the charity externally
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?