Byotrol’s patented suite of technologies deliver powerful broad-spectrum efficacy, often with long-lasting performance, optimised against commonly occurring and industry-specific pathogens.
Due to Byotrol’s recent business success and growth, there is now an urgent requirement to recruit a new Operations Director to lead the daily operations and business strategy.
Some of the main attributes include:
• Implement sales and supply chain strategies that are aligned to company needs
• Works closely with the CTO and technical team to facilitate the introduction and management of new product development
• Taking a keen interest in quality, and oversees all related quality activities as they impact on either customers or the companies contract manufacturers
An excellent commercial leader with experience of leading sales operations and supply chains. You will have experience of successfully leading a business ideally through a growth phase, and have the ability to deliver annual plans, managing P&L. Entrepreneurial leadership style with affinity for dynamic environments.
• Excellent communicator and influencer with the ability to successfully steer operational and technical teams.
• In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions.
• Previously operated at a senior level, leading a business via sales and supply chain
• Marketing and financial experience beneficial
• Experience in life sciences/ healthcare/ consumer healthcare/ animal health markets
• Ability to travel as and when required, ideally North West based or nearby.
For a confidential discussion, contact our retained search consultant Clare Durr at Berwick Partners at email@example.com or on 0161 498 3406.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?