• Our client provides industrial support services to the Automotive OEM and Transportation sectors in the UK. This includes facilities management, in-bound logistics, just-in-time sequenced line-side deliveries, and component assembly. The company is also the market leader in the technical cleaning of car plants’ paint shops.
• With a turnover of circa £100m, the company employs 2,660 employees across its customers’ sites, and has grown successfully by providing technical excellence that enhances the performance of their customers’ operations.
• They now seek to appoint an experienced and successful operations professional to lead its multi-sited services business for their Jaguar Land Rover account.
• The Account Director will be responsible for ensuring that the Jaguar Land Rover contract continues to operate profitably, effectively and efficiently, whilst developing a coherent strategy to help build the growth of its current business and enhance the current service offering.
• Reporting to the UK Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and growing the existing relationship with JLR, across each of its main assembly plants in Castle Bromwich, Halewood and Solihull, as well as its engine plant in Wolverhampton, through influencing the key purchasing and site leadership stakeholders.
• The successful candidate will implement a continuous improvement philosophy to maximise the performance of the company’s processes, whilst contributing to new bids and tenders through personal client relationship development.
• Educated to degree level in an engineering related discipline, you will have proven experience and success in a multi-sited operations leadership role within an industrial support services provider to the Automotive sector. Candidates who have worked for an Automotive OEM, or a technical service provider to the Aerospace or FMCG manufacturing markets may also be considered.
• Customer-facing, and commercially astute, you will be able to demonstrate success in developing and implementing effective strategies to achieve growth. With highly developed man management skills, you will possess demonstrable experience of creating strong operations and support teams through coaching, mentoring and recruitment.
• Financially strong, with exceptional leadership and communication skills you will have the charisma and personable style to enable you to influence at all levels, internally and externally.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?