The business is currently undergoing an exciting phase of business transformation ensuring that it has the right structure, capabilities and talent for future growth.
To help drive this, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Director/Head of Sales for the North region who will be responsible for sales contribution of c£150m - £200m across multiple existing banners.
• Work closely with the UK Sales Director and peer group to build the overarching sales strategy. Responsible for managing the sales team in addition to the operational management of a network of 64 branches.
• Lead the development and maximisation of sales through new customer acquisition and the retention and growth of the existing customer portfolio.
• Full P&L responsibility ensuring sales, margin and profit targets are achieved. Manage all elements of the regional branch/B2B retail network. Deliver the UK customer contact strategy to ensure “best-in-class” customer service, establishing the appropriate customer strategy by segment (including tele-sales and branch counters).
• The ideal candidate will have delivered both commercially and operationally in a high paced sales/B2B/ multi-site (and multi-brand) environment. They will have worked in a broad mix of customer facing organisations and bring experience in managing key customer relationships, with a leading edge approach to customer acquisition, retention and customer service process and best practice.
• “A sales driver” commercially and financially astute, with strong business acumen and the ability to understand and simplify complex business issues within a business change environment. Will be “a really good operator” and will be used to “a down to earth” and pragmatic environment, where both ownership and accountability sits firmly with the individual. • Strong commercial skills and experience of delivering growth, with a passion for delivering good customer service through a strong customer focus and results orientation.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?