The group is now keen to take the business to the next phase of growth, therefore resulting in a genuine opportunity for an experienced and forward thinking commercial leader. The position will offer scope to build and implement new growth strategies as well as developing relationships within the group’s network.
• Reporting to the Divisional Group Managing Director – you will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative business plans with full P&L accountability for delivery of sales, marketing, margins and distribution targets.
• Build and sustain key customer relationships across multi-channels (grocery/convenience/online/distributor) at appropriate levels to maximise competitive advantage; develop new market opportunities and customers whilst supporting the successful launch of new and existing brands.
• Introduce ‘best in class’ performance through rigorous improvement of management information, market intelligence and business reporting. Provide clear leadership and direction to the team promoting a culture of achievement and excellence.
• An articulate, intelligent and credible commercial individual who is able to deal with complex and challenging situations. A strong background within FMCG, Food & Drink or Consumer branded B2B products/services would be preferable – ideally gained in a ‘best practice’ environment with well-known brands.
• The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate a strong commercial track record of successfully dealing with key retail accounts and developing significant customer partnerships. Plus have a true ‘hands on’ style and genuine leadership ability. Team management is also a requirement.
• Self- starter, ambitious with high levels of motivation and energy, able to demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking. Good interpersonal skills and able to inspire others.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?