Established for more than 40 years, Intracrop is a key supplier to leading distributors within the UK and Europe with ambitious growth plans. This it will achieve by further developing its crop inputs operations as well as launching new products and securing new markets.
The company ethos is that of developing novel products that offer customers opportunities to improve the efficiency and cost effectiveness of their crop inputs operations.
It therefore seeks an experienced, high calibre individual to further help shape and enhance its International customer business relationships. An opportunity which represents a rare and exciting prospect to join a unique and growing business. A role which will certainly present the successful individual with an extremely rewarding and satisfying career.
• Report directly to and working closely with the board of directors. Maintaining and developing the current customer base as well as establishing new customer relationships with European and International partners/distributors.
• Directly overseeing European and international market product sales/targets, product planning, business planning, pricing and to provide marketing support and customer literature development.
• Plus supporting the UK business as required and representing company interests in various industry and trade bodies. As well as travelling internationally to meet new and existing customers, partners/distributors and key stakeholders.
• An articulate, intelligent and credible individual who must be able to deal with the obvious complexity of the role. Ideally possessing a good understanding of the crop protection business, agronomy and/or modern agriculture…although other applicants with the right personal qualities will be considered.
• Experienced negotiator with a proven commercial track record – able to work with a diverse range of distribution and agent partners and adept at working with different business cultures across Europe and internationally.
• Possessing strong communication and presentation skills, interpersonal and listening skills, ensuring that all partner/customer needs are fully identified and understood. Plus is able to successfully operate at both a strategic and tactical level.
• Able to demonstrate good collaboration and emotional intelligence when dealing at all levels both internally and externally. Plus is able to work independently and be a self-starter with a strong value set based on integrity, customer focus and expertise.
For more information about this outstanding opportunity, please contact:
Kate Bailey, Head of Research at Berwick Partners
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0121 654 5949
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?