In 2015, a new European HQ was established to drive business performance and deliver strategic improvements to a previously fragmented and disconnected region. A new role of Director of Finance, Europe has been created, reporting directly to the CFO, Europe to play a key role in this initiative.
• Act as the financial guardian for JELD-WEN Europe, with responsibility for managing the relationship with Group and external advisors, consolidating financial reports from across the European business and providing expert technical advice to the Executive and European business.
• Drive the continuous improvement programme throughout JELD-WEN Europe ensuring functional excellence, robust financial control, sharing best practice and delivery of a new finance system to provide quality management information and aid better decision making.
• A trusted advisor to the CFO and European leadership team, providing insight and analysis on key strategic objectives, including substantial capital investment programmes, potential acquisitions and leading subsequent integrations.
• A proven finance leader, capable of managing and motivating a team of direct reports in the UK and working across cultures to inspire, empower and develop finance professionals across the European business.
• A strategically focussed business leader with the ability to take a holistic view of the business, industry and climate, whilst also being able to drill into the detail as required. A team player, without ego, who will be a valuable member of a lean leadership team.
• A driver of change, who continually seeks to improve the status quo, with a track record of developing finance functions, processes and management information or leading business critical projects, such as financial systems implementations or M&A activity.
• A technically astute finance professional who understands the importance of robust financial control (in particular SOX compliance), quality internal financial reporting and compliance to regulatory reporting (including IFRS, US and local GAAPs).
If you would like more information about this assignment before applying, please email
Downloadable Content62606 Candidate Brief.pdf
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?