The Treasury function has significant profile within Jaguar Land Rover, with responsibility for managing the Group’s financial risks, including foreign exchange, cash, investments and credit, and also funding to enable Jaguar Land Rover to meet its ambitious strategic objectives. An internal promotion has created an opportunity for a talented and ambitious treasury professional to join the treasury team in a key leadership role.
• A member of the Treasury Senior Management reporting to the Deputy Group Treasurer, to lead a team of eight treasury professionals to manage treasury operations, risk and reporting for Jaguar Land Rover, providing treasury advice and support to the corporate functions, ensuring that the financial controls and systems are robust, efficient and fit for purpose.
• Constantly seek to drive improvements across the treasury team, ensuring the capability of the treasury function continually evolves to cater for a growing, global business, leading key projects, such as the design and implementation of a new treasury management system.
• Manage relationships both externally, such as cash management banking providers, or internally with senior leadership team, presenting to operational boards, the financial risk committees.
• First class technical skills in treasury management, specifically cash management, risk management, controls and systems, such as gained through practical experience within treasury functions of large, global businesses and evidenced with possession of a relevant qualification such as ACA, ACT, MBA, CIMA or ACCA.
• The leadership skills to manage, motivate and develop a team of eight to provide an effective treasury function that works closely with the business to support the delivery of strategic goals, and the ability to lead teams to deliver business improvement projects.
• The credibility and influencing skills to support and challenge the business to deliver best solutions, or act as a trusted advisor to the financial leadership team, including the CFO and Treasurer.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?