Aeromet International is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of aluminium and magnesium castings for the Aerospace and Defence industries. With over 30 years of experience they are continuously developing techniques and processes that enable them to form unique and lasting partnerships with the biggest names in the industry.
In 2015 Aeromet was acquired by Privet Capital, a private equity investor with a significant track record in creating growth in comparably sized manufacturing businesses and with a keen focus on driving operational efficiencies. The benefits of this partnership are already evident. A CFO is now required to support the leadership team and Board to deliver sustainable growth and profitably. This is a key role in helping Aeromet International reach its full potential.
• A key member of the Leadership Team who will support the Board in driving through the growth strategy, by accurately interpreting the current performance of the business and working to spot deficiencies and create solutions.
• Provide clear leadership of the finance, IT and purchasing functions, ensuring that teams are well motivated coached and developed.
• Ensure robust financial control whilst developing the quality of support the finance function offers via decision making and the provision of accurate and commercial MI and commentary.
• ACA qualified Finance Director/CFO with a track record of profitable growth in a high value manufacturing business.
• Possesses the gravitas, calibre and intellectual capacity to interface effectively with the Board and private equity representatives.
• An outstanding communicator who is able to forge strong working relationships across the organisation. They will possess a high degree of personal drive, ambition and pride.
• A proven leader with an understanding of best practice within a manufacturing environment and how to translate this vision to their teams.
• Highly motivated will bring pace to ensuring requirements are met
All applications will receive an automated response.
In line with GDPR, we ask that you do NOT send us any information that can identify children or any of your Sensitive Personal Data (racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation, genetic and / or biometric data) in your CV and application documentation. Following this notice, any inclusion of your Sensitive Personal Data in your CV/application documentation will be understood by us as your express consent to process this information going forward. Please also remember to not mention anyone’s information or details (e.g. referees) who have not previously agreed to their inclusion.
If you have any queries or would like more information with regard to this opportunity please contact:
D: +44 161 498 3423
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?