With such legacy, the CEO has set out his new strategy, which is to grow revenue globally and increase market share. QinetiQ is therefore transforming the way in which it wins and develops new business. The plan is to break into new markets and territories, selling large scale, long-term integrated product and service contracts.
To realise this strategy, QinetiQ is building a new global sales and business winning capability group and needs to hire three Regional Sales Managers to lead the market growth in USA.
• The Regional Sales Manager will lead the end-to-end sales effort from go-to-market strategy definition to deal closure
• Target the defence market, with focus on air, maritime or contract research
• Identify and sell large scale and complex integrated product and service solutions
• Collaborate with the UK operation
• Develop, lead and close bids and campaigns efficiently and effectively
• Lead, manage and inspire a niche team of sales executives and integrated capture/bid specialists
• Secure relationships with and negotiate contract agreements with alliance partners
The candidate must have experience across all of the following:
• Strong defence and/or aerospace domain knowledge (air, maritime or research); a current network across the US region at senior management level
• Background in end-to-end sales and/or business development of high value complex contracts >£100m TCV
• Successful negotiation of, and won business within, alliance partner engagements
• Managing diverse, multi-skilled and disparate commercially focused teams
• A self-starter, influential and ability to deal with change in high pressured environments
• Building and sustaining senior level internal/external stakeholder relationships
• Hunger to win; resilient; team player
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?